The Yellow Peg coffee table is the perfect collision of sophistication and simplicity. Using this harmonious simplicity, the Peg coffee table can be a keystone in any interior.
Peg is a tool less, collapsible range of stools and tables. The entire range is centred on the detail of how the parts of each piece are attached together. As the name peg may suggest, the assembly of the legs of each piece happens, with the insertion of the peg-like legs into a holes of the top. The key to structural integrity of the piece comes from the leg and the hole in the top having a matching taper. Once the leg is inserted, its acts like a wedge and is securely held by this and this alone. There are no nasty tools, glue or fixings required or any kind, resulting in a user experience and interaction that is as simple and pleasant as it should be.
The materials of the range also reflect the status and quality of peg and our design studio, aluminium tops which are form folded and welded at the crucial areas of the corners. These are available in 6 colours. And selection of 3 hard woods maple, oak and walnut for the legs.
The entire range is completely manufactured in Britain.
|Colour||Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow|
|County of manufacture||London|
|Dimensions||L87.5 x W87.5 x H47.5 (cm)|
|Delivery Cost:||£ 12.50|
|Delivery Time:||56 Days|
|Delivery Info:||Please allow up to 6 to 8 weeks for dispatch, as all products are hand made. If the item is available in stock then we may ship it in 1 week.|
Bright Potato Ltd
|Bright Potato is a multidisciplinary creative design studio based in west London. Our name is a representation of the philosophical and intellectual approach of our creative activities; our search for intelligent design focusing on our appreciation for the inherent beauty within the simplest of things.|
|Return Period:||14 Days|
|Returns will be accepted if the product is returned in its original packaging undamaged and in perfect resalable conditions. The 8 year guarantee covers normal wear and tear but not damage caused by moving, liquids, excessive heat or cold or damp, and overloading. To return a product to us please call us using the details in your order confirmation email.|
|County of Manufacture:||London|
|Guarantee Length:||8 years|
1. The guarantee starts from the date of delivery
2. This guarantee applies to Mainland UK domestic customers only.
3. Bright Potato Ltd. requires proof of purchase.
4. Bright Potato Ltd. must be notified of any defect and given the opportunity to remedy it; any remedial work carried out by a third party will invalidate any guarantee.
5. The product has not been misused or handled carelessly and has not been wilfully damaged, neglected or used in abnormal conditions.
6. The product has not been modified, altered or transformed in any way and repairs have not been attempted by anyone other than Bright Potato Ltd. staff or in any way in contrast to Bright Potato Ltd. advice.
7. Appropriate maintenance must be carried out in accordance to Bright Potato Ltd. care instructions. Bright Potato Ltd. will not be responsible for any defects due to the application of any treatment product other than Bright Potato Ltd. recommended products.
8. The guarantee does not apply to usual wear and tear, meaning dents or scratches or normal deterioration that is received by regular use. It does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
9. If a product has to be replaced and that particular product is no longer available Bright Potato Ltd. reserve the right to use an alternative similar product.
10. The cost of transportation of goods to be repaired or exchanged is covered for Mainland UK only and only for the first year. Outside of these time constraints the transportation costs to Bright Potato's head office are the responsibility of the consumer, unless otherwise agreed.
Bright Potato is a multidisciplinary creative design studio based in west London. Our name is a representation of the philosophical and intellectual approach of our creative activities; our search for intelligent design focusing on our appreciation for the inherent beauty within the simplest of things.