The Maverick 500ml Hard Anodized Aluminium Ghillie Kettle
The Maverick 500ml Hard Anodized Aluminium Ghillie Kettle comes with hard anodized aluminium to 50 Microns and meets BS.ISO.10074
The benefits of the new hard anodized aluminium Ghillie Kettles are:
- Highly durable
- Smooth non-stick surface
- Non-reactive surface
- Very strong and hard wearing
- Quicker to boil and heat up food
- Complies to the British Food Standard
- Easier to clean
- Scratch resistant
- All the benefits of stainless steel, but cheaper and lighter
- Guaranteed for 10 years, subject to normal wear and tear
- Lightweight Aluminium but Anodised to BS5599.
- Holds up to 0.5ltrs
- Height: 27cm / 10.6inchs
- Width: 14cm / 5.5inchs (at its widest point)
- Comes with its own hard wearing carry bag.
Dont forget the fact that you can also cook simple meals using the Kettle with our cooking utility set that can be purchased here.
About the Supplier
This adds to a safer product as you know exactly when the kettle reaches boiling point.
All of our Kettles are delivered in their own storage sack and are supplied with full instructions.
The Ghillie Kettle is ideal for Camping, Fishing, Hiking and any outdoor activity.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.