THE HORIZON STOVE
The Horizon Stove is a portable eco-friendly rocket stove, ready to cook on in seconds.
It's smokeless once lit and uses gasifying technology to give a complete burn, meaning super-low carbon emissions and a very efficient stove that runs on just a handful of fuel.
The sturdy design means the Horizon can support very large pots and pans, so you can cook for large groups of people: perfect for camping, backyard cookouts and a great alternative to a BBQ.
The Horizon will boil a pan of water using only a few pieces of kindling or driftwood. This means no gas canisters or disposable BBQs going to landfill, and you can forage for fuel wherever you are, whether it's the woods, the mountains, the beach or your back garden.
- Ready to cook on right away
- Sturdy enough to cook for a big group
- Smokeless once lit
- Runs on just a handful of fuel: sticks, twigs, driftwood or kindling
- Lightweight and robust at just 1.8kg Protective cage never heats up, so you can pick it up even while lit
The Horizon is made for adventure and built to last: no moving parts mean it's the toughest thing around for cooking.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.