THE FRONTIER STOVE
The original Frontier™ outdoor log burner & camping stove.
Anevay were the first, original and only designers of the Frontier™ for the humanitarian aid world. The Frontier Stove can be fitted in tents, yurts and used for adventurous outdoor cooking. The Frontier Stove is eight times more efficient than an open fire and a safe way to cook outdoors without burning the ground.
The Frontier has a long flue, to transport the fumes and smoke away from the cooking area. The flue sections come apart and store inside the body of the stove, and the legs fold down for easy carrying.
Super portable and quick to set up, the Frontier Stove can be easily fitted in a bell tent with one of our flashing kits.
Perfect for the beach, the mountains or your weekend camping trips into the wild.
- 5 flue sections that store inside the stove body
- Folding legs for easy carrying
- Stainless steel leg locking pins
- 3 legs for stability on any surface
- Extra-strong 2mm stove top material
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.