Supernova Trestle Table by Made in Ratio
The Supernova is a completely dynamic, self-leveling table frame, cast entirely from 100% recycled aluminium. Exceptionally simple to orientate, the star shaped structure is able to be positioned freely to create a dynamic sculptural shape.
There are various options for purchasing this product using the filters to the right.
These are the size/set options:
- Trestle only - 1 Supernova trestle & no glass
- 2 Supernova trestles plus rectangular glass 70 x 180cm
- 2 Supernova trestles plus round glass 120cm diameter
- 2 Supernova trestles plus round glass 140cm diameter
- 1 Supernova trestle plus round glass 80cm diameter
Please select the set that you want using the filters to the right to see the correct price.
About the Supplier
Made in Ratio creates boundary-pushing contemporary furniture and lighting.
The brand was forged from a desire to take exceptional ideas from inception to production by embracing experimental processes.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.