Stansfield Double 1600 Pocket Sprung Pillow Top Mattress
The Stansfield Double 1600 Pocket Sprung Pillow Top Mattress features natural fillings that include wool, cotton and silk for a sumptuous sleep experience.Features Include
- 1600 pillow top Pocket Springs
- Fillings: Foam and polyester
- Ticking: 100% Egyptian cotton
- Turnable: No
- Border: 2 rows machine stitched
- Tufting: Hand tufted, with felt washers
- Other Features: Turning handles / vents
- Available Tensions: Medium
About the Supplier
The Made to Last range of products are our own brand of products where we work directly with manufacturers to create high quality products that fit our ethos of high quality and long lasting products that are great value for money.
All products sold on MADE TO LAST have a clear guarantee shown on the product page. Customers can therefore judge the true cost and value of a product.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.