Portland Green Single 1400 Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Portland Green Single 1400 Pocket Sprung Mattress is part of our environmentally friendly Portland Green collection of mattresses. We are very proud to be a part of the SEAQUAL community, one that is dedicated to reclaiming marine plastics and repurposing them for use in our mattress fabrics. The result is a wonderfully soft, chemical-free and organic material, peace of mind and a peaceful nights’ sleep.Features Include
- 1400 Pocket Springs
- Fillings: Recycled polymers
- Ticking: Chemical free & Recycled Plastics
- Turnable: Yes
- Border: 2 rows machine stitched
- Tufting: Hand tufted, with felt washers
- Other Features: Turning handles / vents
- Available Tensions: Medium
About the Supplier
The Made to Last range of products are our own brand of products where we work directly with manufacturers to create high quality products that fit our ethos of high quality and long lasting products that are great value for money.
All products sold on MADE TO LAST have a clear guarantee shown on the product page. Customers can therefore judge the true cost and value of a product.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.