Netherton Foundry Spun Iron Cooking /Baking dome Bell with a 12 " Griddle and Baking plate
Shropshire made spun iron baking bell with a 12 " (31cm) griddle & baking plate
- A perfect versatile combinationfor use indoors & outdoors
- The bell retains heat when cooking indoors and outdoors
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Suitable for high temperature frying & browning
- Durable 99.1% pure iron bell and tray with a Netherton branded rivet
- Use on hobs, ranges, open fires and bbq's
- For baking the perfect golden loaf, the bell retains the steam and improves the crust
- Ideal for all breads especially sour dough
- Perfect for serving tapas, snacks, canaps and sandwiches.
- Heavy duty, for superb, even baking and cooking.
- Can be used in very hot ovens, safe up to at least 300°C (572°F).
Why choose a pre- seasoned black iron griddle and baking plate?
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.