Netherton Foundry Chapa legs (accessory pack)
Three Chapa legs to fit 12" and 15" griddle and bake plates
- Converts Netherton Foundry Griddle and baking plates into Chapa grills, the original, versatile, portable cooking tool of the Argentinian Gauchos.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Chapas are the perfect for outdoor cooking over an open fire or charcoal. Ideal for all kinds of food from steaks and burgers to fried eggs and pancakes.
- The chapa griddle plate is suitable for high temperatures and resists warping and buckling.
- It can be used on all hobs including: ranges, electric, gas, halogen, induction (heat slowly to keep the plate flat)
- When you've finished cooking, detach the legs for compact storage and for indoor use on the hob or in the oven.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.