Netherton Foundry Black iron egg spoon
Shropshire made, black iron Egg Spoon, a flat handy ladle.
- The cathartic way to cook a single egg over flames.
- Its perfect for stirring, adding and removing food from woks, frying pans, saucepans and casseroles.
- An essential tool for all cooks as it's safe to use at oven and at frying temperatures.
- Suitable for high temperatures, resists warping & buckling.
- Highlighted with two Netherton brand brass rivets.
- Lovingly hand made in Britain.
- Hand made and assembled with two solid iron rivets.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.