Netherton Foundry Black Iron 15" Barbecue Chapa
Shropshire Made 15 inch Black Iron Barbecue Chapa
An open fire / charcoal fuelled portable barbeque inspired by the Argentinian Gauchos.
- Heavy duty1/4 inch (6mm) thick black iron barbecue grid with 3 detachable black iron legs.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish and easy to clean.
- Perfect for outdoor cooking over an open fire or charcoal embers.
- Adds attractive char burnt griddle lines to food.
- Ideal for all kinds of food from steaks, sausage, and burgers or any food where the flavor of the cooking smoke will add to the experience.
- When you've finished cooking, detach the legs for compact storage and for indoor use on the hob or in the oven.
- Durable 99.1% pure iron with sturdy riveted and wingnuts.
- The barbecue grid is suitable for high temperatures and resists warping and buckling. It can be used on all hobs including: ranges, electric, gas, halogen, induction (heat slowly to keep the plate flat)
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the Barbecue Chapa.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick.
- It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time .
- Iron Barbecue Chapa are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
Why choose a pre- seasoned Barbecue Chapa ?
A Chapa Fire Table is available as an accessory to complement the Barbecue Chapa.Note: This product is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work (where applicable) are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.