Netherton Foundry 10" (26cm) Spun Iron Crepe / Shallow Frying Pan
Shropshire made pan with oak handles
- Made in Britain.
- PTFE & PFOA free - absolutely no chemicals.
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Durable 99.1% pure iron pan with sturdy riveted handle
- Hand made, British oak handle covers with brass fixings
- Remove handle covers for use in oven or grill
- Perfect for range stoves, open fires, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat up slowly to keep flat).
Why choose a pre- seasoned pan ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick.
- It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time .
- Iron pans are tough and can be used at very high temperatures.
- This iron pan is suitable for all types of hobs, grills and ovens.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.