Netherton Foundry 10" (26cm) Prospector Shallow Casserole
Shropshire Made 10" (26cm) Prospector Shallow Casserole
- The casserole is a durable 99.1% pure spun iron pan and lid with sturdy riveted handles
- Pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural non-stick finish
- Versatile and very compact to store.
- May be used in large ovens, outdoor and pizza ovens.
- Suitable for high temperature frying & browning
- Perfect for range stoves, open fires, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs (heat up slowly to keep flat).
- Nothing better on induction. Heat up slowly at first, to keep pans flat. Don't drop hot pans into cold water.
Why choose a pre- seasoned pan Spun Iron Casserole ?
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick.
- It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time .
- This iron pan is suitable for all types of hobs, grills and ovens.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.