Mullan Riad 250mm Globe Cluster Pendant Light
The Mullan Riad 250mm Globe Cluster Light is manufactured in Ireland, This clear globe glass cluster looks fantastic when lit with edison squirrel bulbs. It is ideal for use in both Industrial and minimalist settings.
With its adjustable ceiling hooks it can be arranged to suit any ceiling and can be altered easily by the customer.
The cluster design is ideal for off centre ceiling roses. It comes as standard with suspensions from one ceiling rose, additional / less suspensions can be provided on request.
Globe Diameter 250mm.
- Suspension length 200cm each suspension.
- Metalwork Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed on the colour drop down.
- Glass Finish: Clear finish as standard, painted finish also available on request in a range of colours.
- Weight: 5.00kg Material: Brass | Glass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 200 cm
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20 Main
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE21 | 13cm Diameter Pendant Hook MLROSE19 | 6.5 cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL135
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.