Mullan Reznor Adjustable Poster Light
This simple yet elegant poster wall light is inspired by the 20th-century industrial spirit. The innovative multi-functional swivel arm allows the user to incorporate their own style to the end look of the light.
Simple and yet elegant, the Reznor Adjustable Poster Light is inspired by the 20th-century industrial spirit. The innovative multi-functional swivel arm allows the user to incorporate their own style to the end look of the light. The Reznor's simplistic design aids in its purpose to showcase wall art while also engaging your eye with its clean lines and vintage flair. Accompanied by its family of pendants and flush ceiling lights, the Reznor family enrich the environment they sit in, particularly when paired with an Edison-style bulb. Bulbs are sold separately
- Accompanied by its family of Pendant Lights and flush ceiling lights, the Reznor family enrich the environment they sit in, particularly when paired with industrial style filament bulbs.
- Bulb Sold Separately.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options are displayed below.
- Width: 16cm
- Height: 72cm
- Projection: 47cm
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Material: Brass
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw | 3 Core Cable
- IP Rating: IP20
- Wall Bracket: MLWB01 - 10cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.