Mullan Rad pendant light
The Mullan Rad pendant light is manufactured in Ireland.This quirky fitting is manufactured from antique radiator parts and looks great when lit with an Edison squirrel cage bulb.
Bulbs sold separately
- Finish: Antique Rust
- Chain/Flex: complete with 1m chain and flex as standard extra length available on request.
- Height: 40cm excluding drop
- Width: 14cm
- Weight: 4.00kg
- Material: Brass | Steel
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE15 | 10 cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.