Mullan Oregon B Well Glass Flush ceiling Lights
Clean and contemporary, the Oregon B Well Glass Light Fitting will bring a natural glow to any space in your home. This flush ceiling light is a perfect choice for kitchens, hallways and outdoor areas.
Designed to refract the light, this contemporary flush ceiling light features a glass shade to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, this ceiling light fixture looks great when lit with a warm bulb for a soft lighting.
- Weight: 0.52kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP44
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL144 | GL147 | GL148
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.