Mullan Juba Cage Pendant Light
Manufactured in Ireland,The Mullan Juba Cage Pendant Lightis ideal for use in industrial and minimalist interiors.
With the adjustable opening at the bottom, the cage pendant light can be altered easily by the customer to their preferred setting.
This pendant works well in a number of interior styles and can be manufactured into a multi pendant cluster.
- Finish: Powder Coated Black Cage and Polished Copper Ceiling Rose & Lampholder:
- Chain/Flex: Complete with 1 metre of black twisted braided cable, additional cable available on request.
- Height: 18cm excludes chain/flex drop
- Diameter: 10cm
- Weight: 0.40kg
- Material: Copper | Steel
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.