Mullan Jordan Pendant Light
The Jordan pendant light is a simple and modern bathroom pendant. It has a distinctive glass globe shade attached to a sealed brass gallery and matching cord grip.
The Jordan bathroom pendant can be ordered in antique brass, antique silver, polished brass or satin brass, and comes complete with one metre of braided decorative cable as standard.
With clearly defined lines and curves, the Jordan pendant can be accurately described as a contemporary pendant. With a rating of IP65, the Jordan bathroom pendant is protected against the ingress of very small particles and water spray.
E27 bulb is sold separately.
Note: This product is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work (where applicable) are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Weight: 1.70kg
- Material: Brass | Steel | Glass
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw | 2 Core Cable
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE31 | 12cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL166 | GL167
- Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Colour/Finish: Antique Brass
- Lamp Max Wattage: 40w
- Class: Class I
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.