Mullan Industrial Railway Pendant Light
Glitzy and glamorous, the Mono Industrial 40cm Railway Pendant gives a sparkling vintage look perfect for any modern or contemporary space. This Holophane pendant light provides an outstanding task lighting for kitchen islands, tables, and loft spaces. Designed to maximize illumination even in small areas, this prismatic pendant light increases light levels in the space and reduces the contrast between task and general lighting. Suitable for any modern or contemporary interiors, this railway pendant light looks great when teamed with a warm bulb creating a special atmosphere. Bulbs are sold separately.
- Height: 22cm excluding flex drop
- Diameter: 40cm
- Flex: Comes complete with 1m braided flex and ceiling rose as standard, extra flex can be added on request.
- Weight: 1.40kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 110v/120v or 220v/240v (depending on delivery location)
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL089
- CE Approved: Yes
- UKCA Approved: Yes
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC): Included in the price of this product is a contribution to recycling costs of €0.05
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.