Mullan Globe Pendant Light 140mm
Manufactured in Ireland, this quality solid brass and opal glass globe pendant is ideal for use in modern and traditional interiors alike.
With the opal glass diffusing the light and emitting a warm glow when lit, this globe pendant works well in a number of settings, entrance hall lighting, living room lighting, kitchen island lighting, restaurant lighting and pub lighting.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed. Contact us for more information.
- Bar/Flex: Complete with 1metre of chain and/or flex, additional chain and flex available on request.
- Height: 16cm excludes chain drop.
- Diameter: 14cm includes glass shade
- Weight: 0.80kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 6.5w LED
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: G9
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL044F
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.