Mullan Flemish Chandelier 16+8+8 arm
Manufactured in Ireland, this impressive brass large flemish chandelier is the ideal church lighting solution
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed on the colour drop down.
- Chain/Flex: Comes complete with 1m of chain and flex as standard,alternative colour and additional chain and flex available on request.
- Height: 180cm excludes chain drop
- Width: 100cm overal
- Weight: 30.00kg
- Material: Brass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E14 | Plastic | SES | Small Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE12 | 15 cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.