Mullan Edison Malabo Powder Coated White Pendant Light
With a contemporary design, the Malabo Powder Coated White Pendant makes a bold statement and perfect for commercial spaces with tall ceilings. An intriguing accent pendant for a kitchen island or restaurant space.
Suspended from ceiling fixtures, this industrial pendant lamp can be hung individually or together or a more modern look in your interior.
Suitable for any minimalist and industrial settings, this contemporary pendant light looks great when lit with a warm bulb for a soft lighting. Bulbs are sold separately.
- Finish: Powder Coated White base with Antique Brass top.
- Lampholder: 1 x G9 40w
- Flex: Complete with 1m flex as standard, extra flex available on request for a small additional fee.
- Height: 20 cm
- Diameter: 16 cm
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Material: Brass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 25w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: G9 Ceramic
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.