Mullan Eden 250mm Clear Sphere Pendant Light
Manufactured in Ireland this class cut glass globe fitting looks fantastic when lit with an edison squirrel cage bulb.
- Metalwork Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed bellow.
- Glass Finish: Clear finish as standard, painted finish also available on request in a range of colours.
- Diameter: 25cm
- Height: 28cm
- Lamp Holder : 1 x E27 60w
- Chain / Flex: Complete with one meter flex as standard, extra length available on request.
- Weight: 1.30kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL132
Note: Our products are hand finished therefore each item is unique. The colours shown are intended as an indication only and some variation is to be expected.
Please make sure to check your new light as soon as it arrives. We can accept returns within 28 days of you receiving the product. Please initially contact us at Made to Last - either by phone or replying to your order confirmation email within 14 days of receiving the goods and we will give you the address to return your light to, and help you out with a collection if necessary.
In the case that there is an issue with your light then we will arrange the collection at no cost and also send a replacement/issue a refund depending on what you prefer.
If you have simply changed your mind then you will need to cover the cost of the return postage but will be refunded in full or with a small reduction for the re-stocking fee (depending on the case with the manufacturer - we will check and confirm before you return).
Items will need to be returned in their original condition and within 28 days from the raised claim. You will remain responsible for the goods until they are received by us in a saleable condition.
Refunds will be made using the original payment method, within 28 days of receipt of the returned item.
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.