Mullan Cullen Industrial Dish Wall Light
Emanating warmth through its shadowed patinated back plate, this WALL LIGHT embodies the richness of the brass work it is constructed from. The reflection from the curved brass dish engages the eye, making you step back in time with its industrial look.
- This fitting looks fantastic when lit with an Edison filament bulb creating a dramatic warm reflection which changes depending on the position viewed.
- The Cullen was recently chosen an exemplary product and used on the main marketing Material:s for 100% Design at the London Design Festival 2014.
- Bulb Sold Separately
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed below. Additional colour finishes also available.
- Height: 25cm
- Projection: 12cm
- Weight: 1.49kg
- Material: Brass
- Max Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Wall Bracket: MLWB03 - 8cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.