Mullan Cullen B 5 Arm Industrial Chandelier
This is a multi-arm version of one of our most popular wall lights the Cullen Wall Light Emanating warmth through its shadowed patinated back plate, this wall light embodies the richness of the brass work it is constructed from.
The reflection from the back plate engages the eye, making you step back in time with its industrial look. The new chandelier version is the next step in the creation of a family of complimentary products for our most popular wall light the Cullen
- Finish: Please see standard colour finishes below. Other finishes available on request.
- Width:81cm - 88cm
- Chain/Flex: 1meter chain & flex as standard.
- Additional chain /flex available on request.
- Please note that this light takes E27 size bulbs
- Weight: 6.00kg
- Material: Brass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE15 | 10 cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.