Mullan Copenhagen Scandinavian Pendant Light
This simple yet eye-catching Mullan Copenhagen Scandinavian Pendant Light was designed and manufactured by Mullan Lighting, Ireland.
Copenhagen Scandinavian Pendant light is the reinterpretation of industrial factory light. It looks great in a number of settings. You can use this pendant to light up your kitchen island or a pool table. It would look good at home, in the restaurant, cafe, or even a pub.
Want to cheer up your decor with a pop of colour? Get the Copenhagen Scandinavian Pendant in one of the bold colours.
Want simplicity and traditional colours? Get it in either white or black powder coated finish.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed on the colour drop down. Contact us for more information.
- Flex: Comes with 1m flex and chain as standard. Additional flexand chain available on request for a small additional fee.
- Height: 46 cm
- Diameter: 73 cm
- Weight: 4.10kg
- Material: Aluminium
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 100w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE15 | 10 cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.