Mullan Carac Wall Light
Manufactured in Ireland, this modern industrial WALL LIGHT comes complete with frosted clear glass and brass protective cage which looks great when lit with a warm bulb.
Inspiration for this fitting comes from original minors lamps, this INDUSTRIAL LIGHT is suitable for any minimalist or industrial style setting. This WALL LIGHT can also be made suitable for outdoor use on request.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed.
- Height: 30cm
- Width: 10cm
- Projection : 15cm
- Weight: 1.21kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP54
- Glass Code: GL144 | GL147 | GL148
- Wall Bracket: MLWB03 - 8cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.