Mullan Cairo Contemporary Wall Light
This Mullan Cairo Contemporary Wall Light is manufactured by Mullan Lighting, in Ireland. This timeless wall light made from brass eminates warmth and provides feature lighting on the wall it is mounted to due to its up/down dual lighting capability.
If you like Cairo wall light check out the Cairo Contemporary Pendant.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed on the colour drop down. Contact us for more information.
- Lamp Holder: 2 x GU10 6w LED
- Flex: Complete with 1m flex as standard extra flex available on request for a small additional fee.
- Height: 30cm
- Width: 16cm
- Projection: 20cm
- Weight: 1.00kg
- Material: Brass
- Max Wattage: 6.5w LED
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: GU10
- IP Rating: IP20
- Wall Bracket: MLWB01 - 10cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.