Mullan Cage Pendant Light Cluster in Powder Coated Bronze
Manufactured in Ireland, this quirky cage light factory pendant is ideal for use in industrial and minimalist interiors. With the adjustable opening at the bottom of the cage, and the adjustable ceiling hooks, the cage pendant light can be altered easily by the customer.
This pendant cluster works well in a number of settings particularly: dining room lighting, kitchen island lighting, over counter lighting, restaurant lighting and pub lighting.
- The cluster design is ideal for off centre ceiling roses. Comes as standard with 5 suspensions from one ceiling rose, additional/less suspensions can be provided on request.
Gold Zinc with gold flex, brass lampholder and ceiling rose. Supplied with 5 Brass ceiling hook plates.
- Powder Coated Black with black flex, chrome lampholder and black ceiling rose. Supplied with 5 Black ceiling hook plates.
- Powder Coated Bronze with brown flex, antique brass lampholder and ceiling rose. Supplied with 5 Bronze ceiling hook plates.
- Chain/Flex: Complete with 2metres of flex per suspension, additional flex available on request.
- Height: 18cm per cage, excludes chain/flex drop
- Diameter: 10cm per cage
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.