Mullan Bridgetown Contemporary Chandelier
The Mullan Bridgetown Contemporary Chandelier displays sophistication and classic sensibility for a cosmopolitan appeal.
This six-light chandelier was designed for impact and is a wonderful accent to dining area and seating areas.
This contemporary chandelier features eye-catching brass arms that give a more industrial look and the soft glow from the shades creates a warmth ambience for an ultramodern setting in a minimalist style.
This contemporary chandelier looks great with a Edison Teardrop Filament Bulb 40 Watt illuminating an open space with warm lighting. Bulbs sold separately.
- Finish: Standard colour finish options displayed on the colour drop down.
Contact us for more information.
- Height: Adjustable: 15 cm - 23 cm
- Width: Adjustable: 104 cm - 124 cm
- Weight: 6.00kg
- Material: Brass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE15 | 10 cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.