Mullan Bexter Vintage Flush Ceiling Light
The Bexter Vintage Flush Ceiling Light will illuminate any space with eye-catching brilliance. Designed to showcase the warmth of Edison-style filament bulbs, this vintage ceiling light adds interest to entryways, kitchens, and dining rooms.
Creativity and function are combined with a clever sense of design. With an exposed light bulb, this vintage flush ceiling light will provide a wide illumination even in small areas. Suitable for any minimalist or industrial interiors, this ceiling light fixture looks great when teamed with an Edison-style filament bulb to enhance an industrial atmosphere.
- Weight: 0.22kg
- Material: Brass
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE05 | 10cm Diameter
- Bulb needs to be purchased separately. Suitable bulb: MLL0084
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.