Mullan Bellavary Chandelier
Similar to the Nairobi chandelier, the Bellavary modern chandelier has three angular arms originating from a hanging ceiling rose supported by catenary wire. Each arm protrudes horizontally first then vertically at right angles to support a globe glass lamp shade. Its modern structure contrasts with its globe opal glass shades that cast soft light over a large area. The Bellavary chandelier is a stunning piece for an entryway or grand dining room. It's available in polished brass, satin brass, antique brass and antique silver. Bulbs are sold separately.
This product is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work (where applicable) are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Weight: 8.80kg
- Material: Brass | Glass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw | 2 Core Cable
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE23 | 12cm Diameter
- Glass Code: GL137 - GL044B
- Number of bulbs required: 3
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.