Mullan Aneho Cluster Pendant Light
Designed to showcase the simplicity and warmth of the bare bulb, The Aneho Cluster Pendant will add warmth to any space. This cluster pendant is a contemporary twist on the traditional cluster pendants, adding an industrial style to any space. This powder coated pendant comes as a cluster of five as standard. Additional or less suspensions can be added upon request. The pendant can be fitted to your needs through the versatility of the ceiling hooks, allowing you to have your own unique cluster pendant suitable to your interior. This industrial cluster looks great when paired with a warm Edison style bulb. Bulbs are sold separately.
This product is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work (where applicable) are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Weight: 1.03kg
- Material: Brass | Steel | Plastic
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 200 cm
- Max Wattage: 60w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Plastic | ES | Edison Screw | 2 Core Cable
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE21 | 13cm Diameter
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE19 | 6.5cm Diameter
- Number of bulbs required: 5
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.