Mullan Algiers Copper Cargo Nautical Pendant Light
The Algiers Copper Cargo Light features a strong industrial design that will surely dominate and command attention in any setting. This cargo light is great for hanging above bars, kitchen islands or dining tables. This nautical pendant light comes on a swivel handle with a number of suspension points which allows the light to be tilted using the wing nuts and hanging frame. This industrial cargo light looks fantastic when lit with a warm bulb. Bulbs are sold separately.
This product is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work (where applicable) are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Weight: 5.50kg
- Material: Copper | Glass | Brass
- Standard Cable/Chain Length: 100 cm
- Max Wattage: 40w
- Voltage: 220v/240v
- Lampholder: E27 | Metal | ES | Edison Screw | 3 Core Cable
- IP Rating: IP20
- Ceiling Attachment: MLROSE15 | 10cm Diameter
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.