Kitchen Companion with Smoker Roaster Set
Netherton Foundry Kitchen Companion
with Hot Smoker & Roaster Oven Casserole Set
Highly versatile, this will do virtually everything you need in the kitchen from boiling to braising, poaching to pancakes, searing to simmering.
Soups, stews and sauces, puddings and pot roasts, casseroles and crepes, fried eggs and fried rice, risotto and rissoles, a cup of tea or a pot of mulled wine.
Not just in the kitchen, this is ideal for entertaining, take it to the table for cooking and serving.
Use for accompaniments for the barbecue, party buffets and a whole host of other occasions.
And what about those big occasions when your cooker just isn't big enough, Christmas dinner for example?
Another cooking ring will always come in handy - warm the gravy, cook the sprouts, steam the pudding, flame the brandy.
Supplied with our iconic cast iron casserole, the Kitchen Companion is multi purpose, so you can also use it with frying pans, saucepans, a wok or for boiling the kettle. Cook perfect casseroles and stews in this pre-seasoned cast iron casserole dish.
Remove the lid for crumbles and puddings.
But that's only half of it, the Kitchen Companion is suitable for:
stove top cooking on gas and electric hobs, including ceramic, halogen and induction ( heat slowly from cold)
Ideal for risottos, curries, soups etc.
Hot Smoker & Roaster Oven Casserole Set:
Hot smoke and cook your favourite foods at home on your hob top
A great way of adding natural flavour to fish, duck, chicken, cheeses etc.
Also perfect for roasting chestnuts.
The set comprises of:
- Powerful 1500W hot heater base with variable thermostatic control,
hand crafted English oak hardwood knobs and legs.
- 1 metre power cord.
- Cast iron heat diffuser ring.
- Cast iron 7 pint (4 litre) oven safe bowl, lid and knob with easy clean flax oil coating.
- Spun iron smoker dish. Perforated to allow smoke to permeate the food.
- Spun iron smoke chip tray.
- Smoke flavouring chips. We include 3 bags of untreated oak chips, locally sourced, enough for 6 uses.
- Instructions to get you started.
Coating can simply be restored at home, time after time.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.