Jay-Be J-Bed Single Folding Bed with Memory e-Fibre Mattress
This iconic Jay-Be Folding Bed brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious single folding guest beds available, the J-Bed with Memory e-Fibre mattress. Resting on a sprung slatted base the Memory e-Fibre mattress is made up of two comfort layers. A thick base layer of e-Fibre topped with a 1cm layer of Memory e-Fibre. The combination of the two make for a softer mattress that helps to regulate heat and moisture as well as provide pressure relieving support.
100% foam free - now with Memory e-Fibre. In Jay-Bes continued effort to improve comfort and sustainability, they have replaced all Memory Foam layers in their folding beds with Memory e-Fibre. Offering quick response pressure relief and increased breathability, Memory e-Fibre is a more environmentally friendly alternative to Memory Foam.
Created without compromise, the J-Bed is made using the finest materials. The anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360 castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Beds stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. The oak effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place.
The ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans plus its also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Exclusive J-Lok mechanism enables effortless opening and closing, one side at a time
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame.
- Traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- 100% Foam Free breathable e-Fibre mattress topped with a 1cm Memory e-Fibre comfort layer
- Soft to touch hypo-allergenic contemporary knitted cover
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.