Jay-Be Revolution Single Folding Bed with Rebound e-Fibre Mattress
The revolutionary patent pending design of the Jay-Be Revolution Single Folding Bed makes it more compact, sturdier, and more comfortable than traditional folding beds. Combining modern materials with innovative thinking, the addition of an FSC certified wood headboard ensures your pillows dont escape while you sleep, whilst 360 castors allow you to easily glide this guest bed to where you need it.
For optimum comfort and full body support, the Rebound e-Fibre mattress rests on the unique Jay-Be J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex sprung base system performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
Developed with our planet in mind, the exclusive Jay-Be Rebound e-Fibre mattress is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. Jay-Be e-Fibre is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- More compact, sturdier and comfortable than traditional folding beds
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre mattress
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.