Jay-Be Retro Three seater Sofabed with Deep Sprung Mattress
The Jay-Be Retro Sofa Bed has the perfect combination of iconic styling, innovative design and high quality British engineering, making it one of the most luxurious sofa beds available. With no need to remove seat or back cushions, the unique Roll-out mechanism allows you to transform this stylish sofa into a comfortable bed in seconds. As well as unparalleled convenience, the Jay-Be Retro offers a superior level of comfort, not normally associated with sofa beds. The deep sprung mattress, topped with luxury comfort layers provides real bed comfort, suitable for everyday use, and the seats are made with fibre wrapped Reflex Foam to offer total support and long term durability.
All Jay-Be sofas are made in the UK and every detail is considered. As well as looking stylish and offering supreme comfort, Jay-Be use premium fabrics which are produced in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Huddersfield is respected worldwide for producing some of the best fabrics available and specialist production techniques, combined with durable threads guarantee that a Jay-Be sofa will not only look great but stand the test of time.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Luxury deep sprung core mattress
- Sustainable e-Fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- 100% foam free mattress
- Unique roll-out mechanism, no need to remove seat or back cushions
- Available in a choice of 8 of premium fabrics
- Fibre wrapped seat fillings for extra cosiness
- Soft fibre filled back cushions
- Featuring sustainably sourced, recyclable materials helping to reduce landfill waste
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.