Jay-Be Modern Two seater Sofabed with e-Pocket Sprung Mattress
If you appreciate luxury and clean contemporary styling, then the Jay-Be Modern sofa bed offers both. Combining the latest fillings and patented Micro Pocket Spring technology, the Modern isa comfortable everyday sofa which turns into a luxurious bed in seconds. You can enjoy total comfort from your everyday sofa and your guest will sleep soundly thanks to the exclusive mattress boasting over 1600 individual pocket springs.
All Jay-Be sofas are made in the UK and every detail is considered. As well as looking stylish and offering supreme comfort, Jay-Be use premium fabrics which are produced in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Huddersfield is respected worldwide for producing some of the nest fabrics available and specialist production techniques, combined with durable threads guarantee that a Jay-Be sofa will not only look great but stand the test of time.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- 100% foam free mattress
- Sustainable e-Fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with over 1600* individual springs that work independently to adapt to the contours of your body (*Equivalent to 2000 in a 5ft Mattress)
- Available in a choice of 8 of premium fabrics
- Fibre wrapped seat fillings for extra cosiness
- Soft fibre filled back cushions
- Walnut finish feet
- Featuring sustainably sourced, recyclable materials helping to reduce landfill waste
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.