Jay-Be Footstool Bed
Hiding within a modern footstool this space saving guest bed will compliment any interior space. Its unique Roll-out mechanism allows it to be transformed into a comfortable bed in seconds. Resting on the sprung bed base the mattress combines two layers of Airflow Fibre for exceptional support and comfort. A soft top layer provides pressure relief and a higher density lower layer offers extra support.
Embracing absolute attention to detail, the footstool is upholstered in some of the finest fabric which has been specially made for Jay-Be in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. Huddersfield is respected worldwide for producing some of the nest fabrics available today. Made using specialist production techniques, the fabric offers a luxurious feel as well as long term durability.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Available in a choice of 8 of premium fabrics
- Unique roll-out mechanism, helps transform into a bed in seconds
- Mattress rests on a sprung bed base
- Luxury Reflex foam seat cushion
- Sustainable e-Fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- 100% foam free mattress
- Featuring sustainably sourced, recyclable materials helping to reduce landfill waste
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.