Jay-Be Crown Windermere Single Folding Bed with Waterproof Deep Sprung Mattress
The Jay-Be Crown Windermere with waterproof Deep Sprung mattress is specifically designed for use in Hospitals, Nursing homes and other contract environments. The deep sprung mattress is tailored in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water-proof fabric. Resting on the unique Jay-Be J-Tex sprung base system it offers the perfect combination of durability and full body support.
Suitable for the extra demands of contract use its robust, easy to wipe clean steel frame, sits on heavy duty 360 castors whilst its fully automatic leg mechanism makes it easy to open and close in seconds. An oak effect headboard secures the pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place for an undisturbed nights sleep.
For optimum comfort and evenly distributed full body support, the deep sprung core mattress rests on an exclusive J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, it has been specially engineered to be stretch resistant and extremely strong. Independently tested, it has been proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds offering long term durability.
Developed with our planet in mind, its ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. The Rebound e-Fibre support layer is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Specifically designed for use in Hospitals, Nursing homes and other contract environments.
- Deep Sprung mattress with a high density deep spring interior for evenly distributed support.
- Encapsulated in a highly durable, breathable, antimicrobial, urea and water resistant fabric
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Easy to wipe clean durable powder coat painted steel frame.
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds
- Heavy duty 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- Full width headboard with a Beech effect finish
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime* frame guarantee
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.