Jay-Be Advance Single Folding Bed with Rebound e-Fibre Mattress
Every home has space for the Jay-Be Advance Single Folding Bed with Rebound e-Fibre Mattress. The compact design when folded means it can be stored just about anywhere; under a bed, in a wardrobe or even the boot of your car when visiting friends and family. This lightweight and portable bed is the perfect solution for both unexpected guests and regular sleepovers; simply unfold and its ready to use in seconds.
Developed with our planet in mind, the exclusive Jay-Be Rebound e-Fibre mattress is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. Jay-Be e-Fibre is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
The Rebound e-Fibre mattress works in harmony with the J-Tex sprung base system to support the entire body for a well-balanced and comfortable nights sleep. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex sprung base system performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Lightweight and easy to carry perfect for camping or travel.
- Compact design for easy storage.
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre mattress
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.