Jay-Be Visitor Contract Automatic Single Folding Bed with Performance e-Fibre Mattress
Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use, the Jay-Be Visitor Contract Single Folding Bed is a practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments. The mattresses high performance fabric cover, offers a higher fire resistance and extra durability whilst unlike foam, the unique open cell structure of the e-Fibre fillings enables the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage. Its robust steel frame is finished in high quality epoxy paint for long lasting style and the J-Tex sprung base system offers exceptional support, durability, and comfort.
360 castors make the guest bed easy to manoeuvre whatever the environment, and a fully automatic leg mechanism makes it easy to open and close in seconds. The headboard secures the pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place for an undisturbed nights sleep.
For optimum comfort and full body support, the Performance e-Fibre mattress rests on an exclusive J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, the J-Tex sprung base system performs as well as regular permanent beds and is specially engineered to be stretch resistant and offer long term durability.
Developed with our planet in mind, the ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. The Rebound e-Fibre support layer is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- Practical and reliable solution for Guest Houses, Hotels and other contract environments.
- Specifically made to meet the legal requirements for contract use.
- A sturdy folding bed perfect for regular use
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds
- Full width headboard with an Anthracite Oak effect finish
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- High fire resistance and extra durability - suitable for contract use.
- 100% Foam Free breathable Performance e-Fibre mattress
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- 360 castors for easy manoeuvrability
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime* frame guarantee
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.