Jay-Be Supreme Automatic Single Folding Bed with Micro e-Pocket Sprung Mattress
The Jay-Be Supreme Single Folding Bed with Micro e-Pocket mattress offers luxury pocket sprung comfort combined with a sturdy compact design.
Resting on the exclusive Jay-Be J-Tex sprung base system the Micro e-Pocket mattress encapsulates over 400 individual micro pocket springs with the additional benefit of a comfort layer made from the exclusive Jay-Be Rebound e-Fibre. Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body offering luxurious comfort for a quality nights sleep.
Developed with our planet in mind, this ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. The Rebound e-Fibre support layer is also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
For ultimate convenience the 360 castors on this guest bed make manoeuvring around the room easy and the fully automatic leg mechanism makes it even easier to open and close in seconds. The addition of a headboard secures your pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place for an undisturbed nights sleep.
All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance.
- A sturdy folding bed perfect for regular use
- Fully automatic folding legs make it easy to open and close in seconds
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- Foot end to keep mattress in place
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with 400 individual springs working independently to adapt to the contours of your body
- 100% Foam Free breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers
- Free from harmful chemicals & VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- J-Tex sprung base system for durability, support and comfort.
- FSC certified wood harvested from 100% approved, traceable, sustainable and ethical sources
- Durable powder coat paint finish.
- Made with sustainably sourced, recyclable materials reducing landfill waste.
- British made with a lifetime frame guarantee
- Exceeds British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.