Jay-be Simply Kids Waterproof Sprung Mattress for Single Bed
The Jay-be Simply Kids Waterproof Sprung Mattress for Single Beds is made from a material that is better than waterproof!
This JAY-BE waterproof sprung children's mattress is developed using a technically enhanced fabric, that is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, hypo-allergenic and easy to wipe clean.
This creates a healthier sleeping environment for your kids.
- Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful chemicals
- Medium softness
- Open coil mattress with cushion-top layer containing 325 springs.
- Breathable for a drier and fresher mattress
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.