Jay-be Simply Kids Pocket Sprung Anti-Allergy Mattress for Single Bed
The Jay-be Simply Kids Pocket Sprung Anti-Allergy Mattress for Single Beds is made from foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful chemicals.
A premium children's mattress with a pocket sprung interior. Each of the 775 springs reacts independently to the contours of your child's body for more individual posture support.
Purotex treated. A 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens, thereby reducing the potential trigger of allergic reactions. Foam-free comfort layers are breathable to help regulate body temperature.
- Medium softness
- Pocket sprung mattress containing 775 springs.
- Breathable for a drier and fresher mattress
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping
- environment Hypoallergenic and dust-mite resistant for a healthier sleep environment
- Soft woven fabric sleeping surface for increased durability and extra comfort
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area
- Made in the UK to meet British and European safety standards
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.