Jay-Be Simply Kids Foam Free Sprung Shorty Mattress
Jay-Be Simply Kids Foam Free Sprung Shorty Mattress is hypoallergenic and constructed with a medium firmness spring core. Topped with a High-Density Eco-insulator to prevent spring feel, and breathable e-Fibre comfort layers for durability and comfort, it offers substantial support for growing bones and muscles.
Unlike foam, the unique structure of e-Fibre enables the free flow of air through the mattress, actively reducing moisture build up and helping to regulate body temperature. Our e-Fibre is also free from harmful VOC emissions.
The e-Fibre comfort layers used in these children's mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more! Vacuum packed and rolled to maintain freshness and reduce carbon emissions during transportation. All Jay-Be Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- 100% Foam Free comfort layers, free from harmful VOC emissions.
- Sustainable eco-friendly design.
- Hypoallergenic and breathable for a fresher and healthier sleep.
- Breathable Rebound e-Fibre comfort layers for temperature and moisture regulation.
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support.
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress.
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for maximum sleeping area.
- Made in the UK to British and European safety standards.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.