Jay-be COREKIDS IR-Energy E2 Memory Mattress
The Jay-be COREKIDS™ﾠIR-Energy E2 Memory Mattress offers the extra pressure relieving benefits of Memory e-Fibre which rests on top of a deep e-Pocket 750* sprung core. Memory e-Fibre is arguably one of the most advanced fibre technologies to be used in a mattress and is a more environmentally friendly alternative to memory foam.
It offers excellent pressure relief and features fibres made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles. Its quick responsiveness means it adapts instantly as you move for uninterrupted support throughout the night.
The COREKIDS E2 has been designed with sustainability in mind. Every single component has been thoughtfully considered for its environmental impact.
Benefits of Infrared Energy.
- Encourages improved blood flow.
- Improves temperature regulation.
- Promotes increased cellular activity.
- 100% Natural energy.
- Helps increase metabolism.
More Benefits Include:
- Quick response Memory e-Fibre™ comfort layer.
- e-Pocket 750* sprung core for superior support.
- Designed specifically for children.
- Eco design to help protect the future of our planet.
- Featuring eco award winning Advance e-Fibre™.
- Bamboo Charcoal infused IR e-Fibre helps to reflect infrared energy back at the body.
- Breathable 3D border for increased airflow.
- 100% Foam free comfort layers, free from harmful chemical emissions.
- Easy care non turn mattress.
- Human made in the UK with a 5 Year guarantee.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.