Jay-Be Benchmark S1 Comfort Essential Support Small Double Mattress
The Jay-Be Benchmark S1 Small Double Mattress features innovative sustainable sleep technologies. Offering essential support, a deep e-Spring core is topped with a supportive cushioning layer of Rebound e-Fibre and super soft Advance e-Fibre for improved moisture and temperature regulation, guaranteeing a comfortable nights sleep.
Made in the UK and designed with the environment in mind, all Benchmark mattresses are 100% foam free and feature Eco award winning Advance e-Fibre. This super soft Advance e-Fibre not only helps improve moisture and temperature regulation, but is also proven to offer significant environmental benefits* including:
- 90% Less CO2 emissions
- 99% Less water used
- 99% Reduced land use
*Statistics are based on the life cycle analysis of Advance e-Fibre when compared to cotton. Results verified by an independent body.
The e-Fibre comfort layers used in these mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more!
Vacuum packed and rolled to maintain freshness and reduce carbon emissions during transportation.
All Jay-Be Benchmark mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Featuring award winning Eco Advance e-Fibre.
- Sustainable eco-friendly design.
- Deep e-Spring core for evenly distributed support.
- Breathable comfort layers to reduce moisture.
- Open cell structure for temperature regulation.
- 100% foam free, free from harmful chemical emissions.
- Easy care non flip mattress.
- Made in the UK to British and European safety standards.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
About the Supplier
You should complete this declaration if you are 'chronically sick or disabled' and the goods or services are for your own personal or domestic use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.
You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled.
A person is ‘chronically sick or disabled’ if he or she is a person:
- with a physical or mental impairment which has a long term and substantial adverse effect upon his or her ability to carry out everyday activities
- with a condition which the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness
It does not include an elderly person who is not disabled or chronically sick or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb.
For more information on VAT exemption please read this.